donderdag 17 juni 2010

London, Baby!!

We are going to London!! I'm going nuts sitting at home, and our trip to NYC isn't untill october so, why not go to London for a couple of days?
My boyfriend and I will leave on the 14th of July, and we will fly back home on the 16th of July. It is really just a short trip where we'll probably don't do that much. As I said before I love to plan trips, so our planning is allready done! We're just going to relax, do some (sale?) shopping and eat carrot cake in Starbucks (hmmm..carrot cake!)
Day 1:
Picadilly Circus
Oxford Street
Harrods/New Bond Street
SOHO/China Town

Day 2:
London Eye
Trafalgar Square
Westminister
Big Ben + House of Parliament
Covent Garden
St. Pauls
Millenium Bridge

Day 3:
Buckingham Palace
Hyde Park

Below is my beauty wishlist! Some things I can easily get here in Holland, but are cheaper in the UK, like the Estee Lauder blush in Peach Nuance on the top right.
Other products on the wishlist are:
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
Revlon Photoready Foundation
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Illamasqua Tremble Blush

I hope to find Chanel earrings in Londen, I have been wanting these for years but haven't been able to find cute ones in Amsterdam, Antwerpen, Paris and Milan. For clothes, I'll be visting TopShop, Primark, River Island and hope to find cute shirts and a leather jacket.

I'm really looking forward to it! Untill then, I am not allowed to buy anything! And believe me, that is hard ;)

What are your favorite places in London?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten