donderdag 17 juni 2010

Hello Kitty's!!

Meet my new baby's! Sparkle & Bob

Since my boyfriend and I got our own place, we wanted to get a kitty cat. Well..he wanted a cat, I wanted a dog! A few weeks ago we went to the local animal shelter for a doggy, but they dind't have dogs that would fit our life, since we both work fulltime (normally, at the moment I am without a job). Feeling sad about not getting a dog, we checked out the kitty section of the shelter. We saw a cute cat, his name was Bob. But because I was a bit bummed out about not getting a dog, we left without him. Next week, we went back to get him and guess what..he was gone! We asked the guy who works at the shelter and he told us someone had picked Bob up just a half hour ago! Again, went home without a cat!
The week after that, we had looked up some cats online that we that were cute and not too old or sick and returned to the shelter. Guess what, only one of those cats was still in the shelter but he had some issues. We did see two kittens in the waiting room, and asked about those.
If we wanted too, we could take them home!

We really only wanted one cat, but the lady from the shelter told us it is best to have two so they can play together. Well, I was convinced!
Because I love the name Bob, we knew the boy was getting that name. But the girl? I wanted to name her Princess Sparkle but my boyfriend wasn't so sure about that. In the end,I got what I wanted and we named her Sparkle!

O and guess what..while we where paying for Bob and Sparkle, some woman brought back the first Bob that we wanted!! So sad, but we really don't have room for three cats..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten