zaterdag 8 mei 2010

My collection - Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

After I got my LV agenda, I decided to save up for my very first designer bag. I was in LoVe with the multicolor speedy, thanks to Jessica Simpson. But being a student with a part time job, I could only dream of that bag. My 2nd favorite was the monogram speedy 30, I saw a lot of celebs with that bag and loved it! I was pretty sure the 30 was the right size for me.

After months of saving I went to the Louis Vuitton store in Antwerpen. It was on carnaval monday, I hate carnaval. People put themselves in crazy costumes, get drunk and act like fools. So, I fled the country to buy my new baby!!

In the store I was very dissapointed when I saw the speedy 30, it was so small! The SA showed me the 35, it was perfect! I pulled out a envelope with money (since I didn't know about the debet-card situation back then ;) ), paid and walked out with the biggest smile ever!
I still love this bag, I love the shape and I love it when it sags a bit. This bag can be worn casual or dressed up, and since it is such a classic model (Audrey Hepburn had one!) it will never go out of style!

The light vachetta is more of a honey, maybe a dark honey brown. I think I like it better that way, it looks used and loved.

I have a couple of bags, but this is definitely one of my favorites!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten