zondag 11 april 2010

My collection - Storage


I want to show you guys my collection, but before I start..a little sneak peek! This is a picture of how I store my bags and accessories.

My boyfriend and I live in a house that has 3 bedrooms, we don't have kids and don't plan on having those the coming 115 years ( ;) ) so that leaves us with 2 extra bedrooms! I claimed this room the first time I saw it, I call it my room even though my boyfriends closet is also in the same room. Let's say 95% of the stuff in the room is mine..

My dad put some shelves on the wall, and I store my designer pieces on those shelves. At first I wanted a glass cabinet to store my bags, but I think this is better since I don't have to clean glass doors! Can you imagine the fingerprints and all?!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. fantastic!!!
    i love it very much <3<3<3
    pass to my blog and follow me :)
    xoxo francesca
    http://fashionthrowmyblueeyes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. very cool...love the blog

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wowsers, looks like you've got a nice collection.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw wat ziet dit er leuk uit! Ik heb nu een boekenplank boven mijn bed hangen voor mijn Chanel, voorlopig is dat denk ik genoeg (jammer genoeg haha)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow ik denk dat ik ook maar van die planken ga ophangen haha! ben benieuwd wat je allemaal hebt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen