maandag 5 april 2010

Ebay and Transdesign order

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was planning on visiting Antwerpen on april 3rd. Because I was scared I was going to spend to much money on things I don't need, I decided to stay home. But I did deserve a bit of online shopping, so Ebay it was! I ordered a couple of palettes, the 88 matte, 88 shimmer, 88 natural warm and 15 concealer palette. I also ordered 20 pairs of false lashes to practise with.

I LOVE nailpolish, now that spring is finally here I am loving the pastel and neon colors! I ordered the folowing polishes:

China Glaze- For Audrey, Ghina Glaze- Blue Sparow, China Glaze- Purple Panic, China Glaze- Strawberry Fields, OPI- Gargantuan Green Grape, OPI- Jade is the new black, Orly-Teeny Bikini, Essie- Van D'go, Color Club- Take me to your chateau (not pictured).
*Please ignore my awesome paint skills!*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten