zaterdag 20 maart 2010

Make-up course with Tom Sebastian

I've always been interested in make-up. Do you remember those friendship books that you had when you were younger? You let your friends write in yours and you wrote about yourself in their books. I always said I wanted to be a make-up artist, although later that changed in to a teacher and even an astronaut!

Who knows, maybe my *dream* is coming true! On beautygloss.nl they were advertising this make-up course that you can take at home, in assosiation with dutch beauty expert Tom Sebastian.

Look at that hair! Jealous..

I'm starting my course on april 1st, and to be honest..I CAN'T WAIT! I am so excited, every day I hope to get my studybooks and everything, but i haven't received them yet! My boyfriend allready promissed I can practise male make-up on him, fun!

I will try to update on my make-up course on this blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten